1. Donating Partner that has items for Access To Excess to redeploy.
Donating Partner organizations benefit by:
• Receiving a tax write-off for the value of the donated items (for-profit entities)
• Saving on storage and warehouse costs
• Disposing of items that are no longer useable, quickly and inexpensively
• Maintaining confidentiality for the organization and the assets redeployed
• Contributing corporately to the greater good; locally, regionally and globally
2. An Access To Excess Receiving Partner is a Nonprofit that has need for donated materials.
Receiving Partner organizations benefit by:
• Conserving cash resources through lower cost of goods
• Expanding the reach and impact of your operations
• Improving efficiency and growing capabilities
• Developing a reliable source for mission critical items
• Accomplishing your mission with more deployed resources
We are always looking for people with various backgrounds, talents, and skill levels to volunteer with us. We pick up and deliver items on redeployment frequently and can use help loading and unloading trucks as well as sorting and inventorying items that come into our warehouse.
Be an Advocate:
Be an advocate for Access to Excess and our mission by engaging with us and sharing our social posts. The more people that know who we are and what we do, the more we can help those that need it.
Tell us about yourself and your interest in Restore Global.